manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From <karl.wri...@nokia.com>
Subject RE: Beginner's question
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 12:31:35 GMT
Your configuration looks reasonable.  Do you see any stack traces in either the LCF log, or
the tomcat log?

I’ll try the same thing here and see what happens.

Karl

From: ext c.a.r.e@gmx.de [mailto:c.a.r.e@gmx.de]
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2010 8:27 AM
To: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Beginner's question

Hi,

I'm still having the problem I explained below:
When I create a new job choosing a web connector I receive an empty screen when clicking on
one of the other tabs (Scheduling etc.).
When selecting a Filesys Connector everything works fine.

I think I might have an error in my web connector configuration.

Name:Web Con Description:
________________________________
Connection type:Web Connector Max connections:10 Authority:None (global authority)
________________________________
Throttling:
Bin regular expression

Description