manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From c.a....@gmx.de
Subject Re: Beginner's question
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 12:27:15 GMT
Hi,                 I'm still having the problem I explained  below:
 When I create a new job choosing a web connector I receive an  empty
screen when clicking on one of the other tabs (Scheduling  etc.).
When selecting a Filesys Connector everything works  fine.
I  think I might have an error in my web connector  configuration.
                  Name:Web Con Description:   Connection  type:Web
Connector Max connections:10 Authority:None  (global authority)
Throttling:

                                                Bin regular expression
               Description                     Max avg fetches/min

                                    No  throttles

                                                Email address:
       mail@example.org                     Robots usage:
  Obey robots.txt for all fetches
                                    Bandwidth throttling:

        Bin regular expression                                 Case
insensitive?                                 Max connections
                 Max kbytes/sec                                 Max
fetches/min
                                                            No bandwidth
throttling

                                    Page access credentials:

        URL regular expression                                 Credential
type                                 Credential domain
           User name
                                                            No page access
credentials

                                    Session-based access credentials:

        URL regular expression                                 Login pages

                                                            No
session-based access  credentials

                                    Trust certificates:

        URL regular expression                                 Certificate

                                                            No trust
certificates

                             Connection  status:Connection  working

Any  ideas?