manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From <Rohan.GPa...@cognizant.com>
Subject Sharepoint Connector in Production Environment
Date Sat, 26 Jun 2010 11:41:39 GMT

Hi All,

I have one concern,

For the Sharepoint connector to be functional with Sharepoint server
version 3.0, We have to install the MCPermissions Webservice.

My concern is,

Does it pose any security concerns, or does it interrupt the working of
the existing Sharepoint  server?

To deem it completely safe, what steps should I take?

Thanks & Regards,

Rohan G Patil

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of
information.
printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this
e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

all copies of the original message.