manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From <Rohan.GPa...@cognizant.com>
Subject RE: Sharepoint Connector
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 05:14:09 GMT

Hi all :) (Especially Karl!!)


The hack works perfectly fine! :)

Thank you Karl!!

Yes, solr's config params can change dynamically.

The uniquekey here in this case was 'id' (as it should be in most cases) 

If it changes(sometimes it can) then we have to disallow LCF from sending multiple values for that field. Else " solr will crap out with an error " :)



Thanks & Regards,
Rohan G Patil
Cognizant  Programmer Analyst Trainee,Bangalore || Mob # +91 9535577001 
Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com


-----Original Message-----
From: Jack Krupansky [mailto:jack.krupansky@lucidimagination.com] 
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 8:45 AM
To: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Sharepoint Connector

In practice, (1) is probably good enough for most applications and the 
default value is probably sufficient as well. Longer term, dynamic discovery 
is a better solution.

I suppose that any Solr config params can change dynamically, but discovery 
once on the initial request may be sufficient. But, I suppose, it is also 
possible that the Solr server could shutdown, restart, and reload between 
two LCF output requests. Maybe a solution would be to have a config version 
number that Solr could return and accept on each request and which would 
cause a failure if the config version number has changed since that config 
version was returned. That could signal an app to re-query Solr to 
re-discover config info. But that sounds a lot more complex than the 
immediate issue warrants. Still, it would address the issue fully.

-- Jack Krupansky

--------------------------------------------------
From: <karl.wright@nokia.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 10:19 PM
To: <connectors-user@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: RE: Sharepoint Connector

> There are really only three models that could be used for this kind of 
> data.
>
> (1) Inclusion as part of Solr connector configuration information.
> (2) Inclusion as part of Solr connector output specification information 
> (which means it would be set on a per-job basis).
> (3) Dynamic discovery on every request.
>
> I think that (3) is impractical from a performance standpoint, unless 
> Solr's extractingUpdateRequestHandler gives you a predefined way of 
> sending a generic ID field which *it* then maps to the actual id field. 
> (1) would work, but would preclude any kind of dynamic discovery (because 
> you need the configuration information to be set up in order to talk with 
> Solr at all - chicken and egg).  (2) is just plain the wrong place to do 
> this.
>
> So, logically, we either do (1) and do not expect dynamic discovery, or we 
> do (3), and make changes to Solr to support it.
>
> Thoughts?
> Karl
>
> ________________________________________
> From: ext Erik Hatcher [erik.hatcher@gmail.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 10:10 PM
> To: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Sharepoint Connector
>
> Or maybe obtained dynamically from Solr itself :)   At the very least,
> schema.xml is fetchable from Solr - look at Solr's admin UI for the
> link.  But there are possibly other ways to get that value from Solr
> if we needed it.
>
>        Erik
>
> On Jun 22, 2010, at 10:00 PM, Jack Krupansky wrote:
>
>> Oops, yeah. So it probably needs to be a property that can be set in
>> the Solr output connector UI as well.
>>
>> -- Jack Krupansky
>>
>> --------------------------------------------------
>> From: "Erik Hatcher" <erik.hatcher@gmail.com>
>> Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 9:02 PM
>> To: <connectors-user@incubator.apache.org>
>> Subject: Re: Sharepoint Connector
>>
>>> Note that "id" is just an arbitrary field name in Solr, so one
>>> can't guarantee that's the actual field name or if it has been set
>>> to  something else using the uniqueKey setting in schema.xml.
>>>
>>> Erik
>>>
>>> On Jun 22, 2010, at 1:57 PM, <karl.wright@nokia.com> 
>>> <karl.wright@nokia.com
>>> > wrote:
>>>
>>>> There is one way I can think of for this to happen inside LCF,
>>>> and  that is if there is a metadata field called "id" attached to
>>>> the  SharePoint document.  So then you will get two "id" fields.
>>>>
>>>> Not sure what to do about this, though.  All I can think of is to
>>>> suppress all metadata fields called "id" in the solr connector.
>>>>
>>>> Karl
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> From: Wright Karl (Nokia-S/Cambridge)
>>>> Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 1:48 PM
>>>> To: Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com; connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
>>>> Subject: RE: Sharepoint Connector
>>>>
>>>> Actually, LCF does not have the ability to send two id's.  So,
>>>> this  is almost certainly a Solr issue.
>>>>
>>>> You can verify this using the steps I outlined earlier.  The id
>>>> that  LCF will be sending is a url, but that url may well have a
>>>> comma in  it.  If it does, it appears that Solr does something
>>>> funky with it  and interprets it as multiple values.
>>>>
>>>> If you can please confirm that LCF's ingestion into Solr is using
>>>> a  URL with commas, then we can go ahead and figure out if there
>>>> is a  way to address the issue on the solr end.
>>>>
>>>> Thanks,
>>>> Karl
>>>>
>>>> From: Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com [mailto:Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com]
>>>> Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 1:03 PM
>>>> To: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
>>>> Subject: RE: Sharepoint Connector
>>>>
>>>> Hi,
>>>>
>>>> literal.FileSizeDisplay=1928&literal.deny_token_document=Ad%2BAu
>>>> thority
>>>> %2BConnector:DEAD_AUTHORITY&literal.Edit=0&literal.DocIcon=xml&li
>>>> teral.id=http://orgfudmac:2122/Shared%2520Documents/Test/firsttemp
>>>> late
>>>>  .xml
>>>> &literal.LinkFilenameNoMenu=firsttemplate.xml&literal.Created=20
>>>> 10-05-20T15:10:42&literal.allow_token_document=Ad%2BAuthority
>>>> %2BConnecto
>>>> r:S
>>>> -1
>>>> -5-21-1178368992-402679808-390482200-115498&literal.allow_token_doc
>>>> ument=Ad%2BAuthority
>>>> %2BConnector:S-1-5-21-1178368992-402679808-390482200
>>>> -222745&literal.allow_token_document=Ad%2BAuthority
>>>> %2BConnector:S-1-5-21
>>>> -1178368992
>>>> -402679808-390482200-289873&literal.allow_token_document=Ad%2
>>>> BAuthority
>>>> %2BConnector:S-1-5-21-1178368992-402679808-390482200-519550&li
>>>> teral.allow_token_document=Ad%2BAuthority
>>>> %2BConnector:S-1-5-21-117836899
>>>> 2-402679808-390482200-544963&literal.allow_token_document=Ad
>>>> %2BAuthority
>>>> %2BConnector:S
>>>> -1-5-21-374722173-1639260489-1021760189-1020&literal._UIVe
>>>> rsionString
>>>> =1.0&literal.Title=firsttemplate.xml&literal.ID=6&literal.Mod
>>>> ified
>>>> =2010-05-20T15:10:42&fmap.content=text&literal.Author=Mukherjee, +Sh
>>>> ubhdeep+
>>>> (org)&literal.FileLeafRef=firsttemplate.xml&literal.LinkFilename
>>>> =firsttemplate.xml&uprefix=attr_&literal.Editor=Mukherjee,
>>>> +Shubhdeep+ (or
>>>> g)&lowernames=true&literal.ContentType=Document&captureAttr=true
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> as u can see there are 2 ids being sent! i have hilighted themin
>>>> bold. Is this the problem ??
>>>>
>>>> Thanks and Regards
>>>> Rohan
>>>> From: karl.wright@nokia.com [mailto:karl.wright@nokia.com]
>>>> Sent: Tue 6/22/2010 9:48 PM
>>>> To: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
>>>> Subject: RE: Sharepoint Connector
>>>>
>>>> Actually, it's clear from the trace that Solr is interpreting the
>>>> literal.id url with a comma as being multivalued.  I suppose we
>>>> should check whether LCF is making some kind of an error in the
>>>> original ID, though.  Can you use the Simple Report tool to find
>>>> one  of the ingestion requests for a url that has a comma in it,
>>>> and send  me the corresponding url?  Also, paste that url into a
>>>> browser and  see if you get the document you expect.  If you do,
>>>> then LCF is  doing everything properly. But Solr is making a
>>>> decision about what  sort of thing a field can contain.  Hopefully
>>>> there's a good way to  override it in schema.xml, but if not,
>>>> there needs to be a way.
>>>>
>>>> Karl
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>> From: Wright Karl (Nokia-S/Cambridge)
>>>> Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 12:06 PM
>>>> To: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
>>>> Subject: RE: Sharepoint Connector
>>>>
>>>> So, Solr is interpreting the "," in some funky way?  That sounds
>>>> like potentially incorrect behavior on the part of Solr.  Can you
>>>> post to the lucene/solr list and ask them if this is intentional
>>>> behavior?
>>>>
>>>> Karl
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>> From: ext Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com [mailto:Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com
>>>>  ]
>>>> Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 11:19 AM
>>>> To: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
>>>> Subject: RE: Sharepoint Connector
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Hi Karl,
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Thanks a lot to you :)
>>>>
>>>> But the next error is
>>>>
>>>> SEVERE: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Document specifies
>>>> multiple unique ids! Id
>>>>
>>>> Because the id is sent like this
>>>>
>>>> "http://orginfudvmtech0:2122/Shared%20Documents/OOPS.docx, 1"
>>>>
>>>> Thanks & Regards,
>>>> Rohan G Patil
>>>>
>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>> From: karl.wright@nokia.com [mailto:karl.wright@nokia.com]
>>>> Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 7:19 PM
>>>> To: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
>>>> Subject: RE: Sharepoint Connector
>>>>
>>>> Hi Rohan,
>>>>
>>>> This is actually great news, in that the directions are useful
>>>> enough
>>>> now so that it is possible to follow them and succeed. ;-)
>>>>
>>>> Anyhow, all you need to do to make this work is to change your Solr
>>>> schema definition file (called schema.xml), to declare the field
>>>> you  are
>>>> using for the author to be multivalued.  There are some examples
>>>> of  this
>>>> usage in the example solr schema.xml file under example/solr/conf.
>>>>
>>>> Thanks,
>>>> Karl
>>>>
>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>> From: ext Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com [mailto:Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com
>>>>  ]
>>>> Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 9:25 AM
>>>> To: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
>>>> Subject: RE: Sharepoint Connector
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Hi,
>>>>
>>>> Finally the Sharepoint connection is functional. But I have
>>>> stumbled  on
>>>> to a new problem.
>>>>
>>>> There are multiple values for author field in sharepoint,
>>>> therefore  its
>>>> giving a bad request error. The logs is
>>>>
>>>> Jun 22, 2010 6:37:38 PM org.apache.solr.common.SolrException log
>>>> SEVERE: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: ERROR:
>>>> [http://ctsinbtpvmtech0:2122/Shared%20Documents/Test/
>>>> firsttemplate.xml]
>>>> multiple values encountered for non multiValued field id:
>>>> [http://ctsinbtpvmtech0:2122/Shared%20Documents/Test/
>>>> firsttemplate.xml,
>>>> 6]
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>>  .apache
>>>> .solr.update.DocumentBuilder.toDocument(DocumentBuilder.java:2
>>>> 14)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>>  .apache
>>>> .solr.update.processor.RunUpdateProcessor.processAdd(RunUpdate
>>>> ProcessorFactory.java:60)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>>  .apache
>>>> .solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingDocumentLoader.doAdd(Extrac
>>>> tingDocumentLoader.java:118)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>>  .apache
>>>> .solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingDocumentLoader.addDoc(Extra
>>>> ctingDocumentLoader.java:123)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>>  .apache
>>>> .solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingDocumentLoader.load(Extract
>>>> ingDocumentLoader.java:192)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>>  .apache
>>>> .solr.handler.ContentStreamHandlerBase.handleRequestBody(Conte
>>>> ntStreamHandlerBase.java:54)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>>  .apache
>>>> .solr.handler.RequestHandlerBase.handleRequest(RequestHandlerB
>>>> ase.java:131)
>>>>       at
>>>> org.apache.solr.core.RequestHandlers
>>>> $LazyRequestHandlerWrapper.handleReq
>>>> uest(RequestHandlers.java:233)
>>>>       at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.execute(SolrCore.java:1316)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>>  .apache
>>>> .solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.execute(SolrDispatchFilter.ja
>>>> va:338)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>>  .apache
>>>> .solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.j
>>>> ava:241)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>>  .apache
>>>> .catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Applica
>>>> tionFilterChain.java:235)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>>  .apache
>>>> .catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilt
>>>> erChain.java:206)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>>  .apache
>>>> .catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValv
>>>> e.java:233)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>>  .apache
>>>> .catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValv
>>>> e.java:191)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>>  .apache
>>>> .catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java
>>>> :128)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>>  .apache
>>>> .catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java
>>>> :102)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>>  .apache
>>>> .catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.
>>>> java:109)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>>  .apache
>>>> .catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:2
>>>> 93)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>>  .apache
>>>> .coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:84
>>>> 9)
>>>>       at
>>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol
>>>> $Http11ConnectionHandler.process(
>>>> Http11Protocol.java:583)
>>>>       at
>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint
>>>> $Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java: 454)
>>>>       at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>>>>
>>>> Jun 22, 2010 6:37:38 PM org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore execute
>>>> INFO: [] webapp=/solr path=/update/extract
>>>> params
>>>> ={literal.FileSizeDisplay=1928&literal.deny_token_document=Ad %2BAu
>>>> thority
>>>> %2BConnector:DEAD_AUTHORITY&literal.Edit=0&literal.DocIcon=xml&li
>>>> teral.id=http://ctsinbtpvmtech0:2122/Shared%2520Documents/Test/
>>>> firsttemp
>>>> late
>>>>  .xml
>>>> &literal.LinkFilenameNoMenu=firsttemplate.xml&literal.Created=20
>>>> 10-05-20T15:10:42&literal.allow_token_document=Ad%2BAuthority
>>>> %2BConnecto
>>>> r:S
>>>> -1
>>>> -5-21-1178368992-402679808-390482200-115498&literal.allow_token_doc
>>>> ument=Ad%2BAuthority
>>>> %2BConnector:S-1-5-21-1178368992-402679808-390482200
>>>> -222745&literal.allow_token_document=Ad%2BAuthority
>>>> %2BConnector:S-1-5-21
>>>> -1178368992
>>>> -402679808-390482200-289873&literal.allow_token_document=Ad%2
>>>> BAuthority
>>>> %2BConnector:S-1-5-21-1178368992-402679808-390482200-519550&li
>>>> teral.allow_token_document=Ad%2BAuthority
>>>> %2BConnector:S-1-5-21-117836899
>>>> 2-402679808-390482200-544963&literal.allow_token_document=Ad
>>>> %2BAuthority
>>>> %2BConnector:S
>>>> -1-5-21-374722173-1639260489-1021760189-1020&literal._UIVe
>>>> rsionString
>>>> =1.0&literal.Title=firsttemplate.xml&literal.ID=6&literal.Mod
>>>> ified
>>>> =2010-05-20T15:10:42&fmap.content=text&literal.Author=Mukherjee, +Sh
>>>> ubhdeep+
>>>> (org)&literal.FileLeafRef=firsttemplate.xml&literal.LinkFilename
>>>> =firsttemplate.xml&uprefix=attr_&literal.Editor=Mukherjee,
>>>> +Shubhdeep+ (or
>>>> g)&lowernames=true&literal.ContentType=Document&captureAttr=true}
>>>> status=400 QTime=550
>>>> Jun 22, 2010 6:37:40 PM
>>>> org.apache.solr.update.processor.LogUpdateProcessor finish
>>>> INFO: {} 0 2006
>>>> Jun 22, 2010 6:37:40 PM org.apache.solr.common.SolrException log
>>>> SEVERE: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: ERROR:
>>>> [http://ctsinbtpvmtech0:2122/Shared%20Documents/MCMS%20White
>>>> %20Paper.doc
>>>> x] multiple values encountered for non multiValued field author:
>>>> [223423, Mukherjee, Shubhdeep (org)]
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>>  .apache
>>>> .solr.update.DocumentBuilder.toDocument(DocumentBuilder.java:2
>>>> 14)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>>  .apache
>>>> .solr.update.processor.RunUpdateProcessor.processAdd(RunUpdate
>>>> ProcessorFactory.java:60)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>>  .apache
>>>> .solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingDocumentLoader.doAdd(Extrac
>>>> tingDocumentLoader.java:118)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>>  .apache
>>>> .solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingDocumentLoader.addDoc(Extra
>>>> ctingDocumentLoader.java:123)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>>  .apache
>>>> .solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingDocumentLoader.load(Extract
>>>> ingDocumentLoader.java:192)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>>  .apache
>>>> .solr.handler.ContentStreamHandlerBase.handleRequestBody(Conte
>>>> ntStreamHandlerBase.java:54)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>>  .apache
>>>> .solr.handler.RequestHandlerBase.handleRequest(RequestHandlerB
>>>> ase.java:131)
>>>>       at
>>>> org.apache.solr.core.RequestHandlers
>>>> $LazyRequestHandlerWrapper.handleReq
>>>> uest(RequestHandlers.java:233)
>>>>       at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.execute(SolrCore.java:1316)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>>  .apache
>>>> .solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.execute(SolrDispatchFilter.ja
>>>> va:338)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>>  .apache
>>>> .solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.j
>>>> ava:241)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>>  .apache
>>>> .catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Applica
>>>> tionFilterChain.java:235)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>>  .apache
>>>> .catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilt
>>>> erChain.java:206)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>>  .apache
>>>> .catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValv
>>>> e.java:233)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>>  .apache
>>>> .catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValv
>>>> e.java:191)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>>  .apache
>>>> .catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java
>>>> :128)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>>  .apache
>>>> .catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java
>>>> :102)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>>  .apache
>>>> .catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.
>>>> java:109)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>>  .apache
>>>> .catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:2
>>>> 93)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>>  .apache
>>>> .coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:84
>>>> 9)
>>>>       at
>>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol
>>>> $Http11ConnectionHandler.process(
>>>> Http11Protocol.java:583)
>>>>       at
>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint
>>>> $Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java: 454)
>>>>       at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Please point me in the right direction.
>>>>
>>>> Thanks & Regards,
>>>> Rohan G Patil
>>>>
>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>> From: karl.wright@nokia.com [mailto:karl.wright@nokia.com]
>>>> Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 9:05 PM
>>>> To: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
>>>> Subject: RE: Sharepoint Connector
>>>>
>>>> Yes.  You are still missing:
>>>>
>>>> Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
>>>> PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c, processorArchitecture=MSIL
>>>>
>>>> That's a file, usually called "SharePoint.dll", which should be
>>>> put in
>>>> the place the error message below tells you.  Alternatively, you can
>>>> simply install SharePoint and it should put the file in the right
>>>> place.
>>>>
>>>> Karl
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>> From: ext Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com [mailto:Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com
>>>>  ]
>>>> Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 11:17 AM
>>>> To: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
>>>> Subject: RE: Sharepoint Connector
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Hi,
>>>>
>>>> Well fixed the registry settings and still encounter this,
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Are some references missing?
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Buildfile: D:\Rohan\LCF\modules\connectors\sharepoint\build.xml
>>>>
>>>> calculate-condition:
>>>>
>>>> precompile-check:
>>>>
>>>> build-webservice:
>>>>    [exec] Microsoft (R) Build Engine Version 2.0.50727.4927
>>>>    [exec] [Microsoft .NET Framework, Version 2.0.50727.4927]
>>>>    [exec] Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 2005. All rights
>>>> reserved.
>>>>    [exec]
>>>>    [exec] Could Not Find
>>>> D:\Rohan\LCF\modules\connectors\sharepoint\webservice
>>>> \bin\*.dll
>>>>    [exec] The system cannot find the file specified.
>>>>    [exec] Build started 6/21/2010 8:41:09 PM.
>>>>    [exec] __________________________________________________
>>>>    [exec] Project
>>>> "D:\Rohan\LCF\modules\connectors\sharepoint\webservice\MCPer
>>>> missionsService.csproj" (default targets):
>>>>    [exec]
>>>>    [exec] Target ResolveAssemblyReferences:
>>>>    [exec]     Primary reference "Microsoft.SharePoint,
>>>> Version=12.0.0.0, Cultu
>>>> re=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c,
>>>> processorArchitecture=MSIL".
>>>>    [exec]
>>>> c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft.Common.t
>>>> argets : warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could
>>>> not
>>>> locate the
>>>> assembly "Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
>>>> PublicKeyTok
>>>> en=71e9bce111e9429c, processorArchitecture=MSIL". Check to make
>>>> sure  the
>>>> assembl
>>>> y exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you
>>>> may
>>>> get compil
>>>> ation errors.
>>>>    [exec]             For SearchPath "{TargetFrameworkDirectory}".
>>>>    [exec]             Considered
>>>> "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.5072
>>>> 7\Microsoft.SharePoint.exe", but it didn't exist.
>>>>    [exec]             Considered
>>>> "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.5072
>>>> 7\Microsoft.SharePoint.dll", but it didn't exist.
>>>>    [exec]             For SearchPath "{AssemblyFolders}".
>>>>    [exec]             Considered "C:\Program Files\Reference
>>>> Assemblies\Micros
>>>> oft\Framework\v3.5\Microsoft.SharePoint.exe", but it didn't exist.
>>>>    [exec]             Considered "C:\Program Files\Reference
>>>> Assemblies\Micros
>>>> oft\Framework\v3.5\Microsoft.SharePoint.dll", but it didn't exist.
>>>>    [exec]             For SearchPath "{GAC}".
>>>>    [exec]             Considered "Microsoft.SharePoint,
>>>> Version=12.0.0.0, Cult
>>>> ure=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c,
>>>> processorArchitecture=MSIL", which
>>>> was not found in the GAC.
>>>>    [exec]             For SearchPath "{RawFileName}".
>>>>    [exec]             Considered treating "Microsoft.SharePoint,
>>>> Version=12.0.
>>>> 0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c,
>>>> processorArchitecture=MSI
>>>> L" as a file name, but it didn't exist.
>>>>    [exec]             For SearchPath "bin\".
>>>>    [exec]             Considered "bin\Microsoft.SharePoint.exe", but
>>>> it didn't
>>>> exist.
>>>>    [exec]             Considered "bin\Microsoft.SharePoint.dll", but
>>>> it didn't
>>>> exist.
>>>>    [exec] Done building target "ResolveAssemblyReferences" in
>>>> project
>>>> "MCPermi
>>>> ssionsService.csproj".
>>>>    [exec] Target CoreCompile:
>>>>    [exec]     C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Csc.exe
>>>> /noconfig
>>>> /nowarn:1701,1702 /errorreport:prompt /warn:4 /define:DEBUG;TRACE
>>>> /reference:C:\
>>>> Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Configuration.dll
>>>> /reference:C
>>>> :\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Data.dll
>>>> /reference:C:\Windo
>>>> ws\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.dll
>>>> /reference:C:\Windows\Microsoft
>>>> .NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Drawing.dll
>>>> /reference:C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET
>>>> \Framework\v2.0.50727\System.EnterpriseServices.dll
>>>> /reference:C:\Windows\Micros
>>>> oft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Web.dll
>>>> /reference:C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\
>>>> Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Web.Mobile.dll
>>>> /reference:C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\F
>>>> ramework\v2.0.50727\System.Web.Services.dll
>>>> /reference:C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\
>>>> Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Xml.dll /debug+ /debug:full
>>>> /keyfile:MetaCarta.snk /
>>>> optimize- /out:obj\Debug\MetaCarta.SharePoint.dll /target:library
>>>> MCPermissions.
>>>> cs Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs Properties\Settings.Designer.cs "Web
>>>> References\SP
>>>> PermissionsService\Reference.cs"
>>>>    [exec]     MCPermissions.cs(28,17): error CS0234: The type or
>>>> namespace nam
>>>> e 'SharePoint' does not exist in the namespace 'Microsoft' (are you
>>>> missing an a
>>>> ssembly reference?)
>>>>    [exec]     MCPermissions.cs(137,63): error CS0246: The type or
>>>> namespace na
>>>> me 'SPPrincipal' could not be found (are you missing a using
>>>> directive
>>>> or an ass
>>>> embly reference?)
>>>>    [exec]     MCPermissions.cs(137,83): error CS0246: The type or
>>>> namespace na
>>>> me 'SPRoleDefinition' could not be found (are you missing a using
>>>> directive or a
>>>> n assembly reference?)
>>>>    [exec] Done building target "CoreCompile" in project
>>>> "MCPermissionsService.
>>>> csproj" -- FAILED.
>>>>    [exec]
>>>>    [exec] Done building project "MCPermissionsService.csproj" --
>>>> FAILED.
>>>>    [exec]
>>>>    [exec] Build FAILED.
>>>>    [exec]
>>>> c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft.Common.targe
>>>> ts : warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not
>>>> locate
>>>> the ass
>>>> embly "Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
>>>> PublicKeyToken=7
>>>> 1e9bce111e9429c, processorArchitecture=MSIL". Check to make sure the
>>>> assembly ex
>>>> ists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may
>>>> get
>>>> compilatio
>>>> n errors.
>>>>    [exec] MCPermissions.cs(28,17): error CS0234: The type or
>>>> namespace
>>>> name 'S
>>>> harePoint' does not exist in the namespace 'Microsoft' (are you
>>>> missing
>>>> an assem
>>>> bly reference?)
>>>>    [exec] MCPermissions.cs(137,63): error CS0246: The type or
>>>> namespace name '
>>>> SPPrincipal' could not be found (are you missing a using
>>>> directive  or an
>>>> assembl
>>>> y reference?)
>>>>    [exec] MCPermissions.cs(137,83): error CS0246: The type or
>>>> namespace name '
>>>> SPRoleDefinition' could not be found (are you missing a using
>>>> directive
>>>> or an as
>>>> sembly reference?)
>>>>    [exec]     1 Warning(s)
>>>>    [exec]     3 Error(s)
>>>>    [exec]
>>>>    [exec] Time Elapsed 00:00:00.43
>>>>    [exec] Cabinet Maker - Lossless Data Compression Tool
>>>>    [exec]
>>>>    [exec] Parsing directives
>>>>    [exec] Parsing directives (MCPermissionsService.ddf: 1
>>>> lines)MCPermissionsS
>>>> ervice.ddf(26): ERROR: Could not find file: bin
>>>> \MetaCarta.SharePoint.dll
>>>>    [exec] ERROR: MakeCAB aborted: 1 errors encountered
>>>>    [exec] Result: 1
>>>>
>>>> BUILD SUCCESSFUL
>>>> Total time: 1 second
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Thanks & Regards,
>>>> Rohan G Patil
>>>> Cognizant  Programmer Analyst Trainee,Bangalore || Mob # +91
>>>> 9535577001
>>>> Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>> From: G Patil, Rohan (Cognizant)
>>>> Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 8:25 PM
>>>> To: 'connectors-user@incubator.apache.org'
>>>> Subject: RE: Sharepoint Connector
>>>>
>>>> Hi,
>>>>
>>>> Encountered this
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Buildfile: D:\Rohan\LCF\modules\connectors\sharepoint\build.xml
>>>>
>>>> calculate-condition:
>>>>
>>>> precompile-check:
>>>>
>>>> build-webservice:
>>>>    [copy] Copying 1 file to
>>>> D:\Rohan\LCF\modules\connectors\sharepoint\webserv
>>>> ice\References\SPPermissionsService
>>>>    [exec] The system cannot find the file specified.
>>>>    [exec] The system cannot find the file specified.
>>>>    [exec] Microsoft (R) Build Engine Version 2.0.50727.4927
>>>>    [exec] [Microsoft .NET Framework, Version 2.0.50727.4927]
>>>>    [exec] Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 2005. All rights
>>>> reserved.
>>>>    [exec]
>>>>    [exec] Build started 6/21/2010 8:06:03 PM.
>>>>    [exec] __________________________________________________
>>>>    [exec] Project
>>>> "D:\Rohan\LCF\modules\connectors\sharepoint\webservice\MCPer
>>>> missionsService.csproj" (default targets):
>>>>    [exec]
>>>>    [exec] Target GetFrameworkPaths:
>>>>    [exec]     Could not locate the .NET Framework SDK.  The task is
>>>> looking fo
>>>> r the path to the .NET Framework SDK at the location specified in
>>>> the
>>>> SDKInstall
>>>> Rootv2.0 value of the registry key
>>>> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\.NETFra
>>>> mework.  You may be able to solve the problem by doing one of the
>>>> following:  1.
>>>> ) Install the .NET Framework SDK.  2.) Manually set the above
>>>> registry
>>>> key to th
>>>> e correct location.
>>>>    [exec] Target PrepareForBuild:
>>>>    [exec]     Creating directory "bin\".
>>>>    [exec]     Creating directory "obj\Debug\".
>>>>    [exec] Target ResolveAssemblyReferences:
>>>>    [exec]     Primary reference "Microsoft.SharePoint,
>>>> Version=12.0.0.0, Cultu
>>>> re=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c,
>>>> processorArchitecture=MSIL".
>>>>    [exec]
>>>> c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft.Common.t
>>>> argets : warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could
>>>> not
>>>> locate the
>>>> assembly "Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
>>>> PublicKeyTok
>>>> en=71e9bce111e9429c, processorArchitecture=MSIL". Check to make
>>>> sure  the
>>>> assembl
>>>> y exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you
>>>> may
>>>> get compil
>>>> ation errors.
>>>>    [exec]             For SearchPath "{TargetFrameworkDirectory}".
>>>>    [exec]             Considered
>>>> "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.5072
>>>> 7\Microsoft.SharePoint.exe", but it didn't exist.
>>>>    [exec]             Considered
>>>> "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.5072
>>>> 7\Microsoft.SharePoint.dll", but it didn't exist.
>>>>    [exec]             For SearchPath "{AssemblyFolders}".
>>>>    [exec]             Considered "C:\Program Files\Reference
>>>> Assemblies\Micros
>>>> oft\Framework\v3.5\Microsoft.SharePoint.exe", but it didn't exist.
>>>>    [exec]             Considered "C:\Program Files\Reference
>>>> Assemblies\Micros
>>>> oft\Framework\v3.5\Microsoft.SharePoint.dll", but it didn't exist.
>>>>    [exec]             For SearchPath "{GAC}".
>>>>    [exec]             Considered "Microsoft.SharePoint,
>>>> Version=12.0.0.0, Cult
>>>> ure=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c,
>>>> processorArchitecture=MSIL", which
>>>> was not found in the GAC.
>>>>    [exec]             For SearchPath "{RawFileName}".
>>>>    [exec]             Considered treating "Microsoft.SharePoint,
>>>> Version=12.0.
>>>> 0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c,
>>>> processorArchitecture=MSI
>>>> L" as a file name, but it didn't exist.
>>>>    [exec]             For SearchPath "bin\".
>>>>    [exec]             Considered "bin\Microsoft.SharePoint.exe", but
>>>> it didn't
>>>> exist.
>>>>    [exec]             Considered "bin\Microsoft.SharePoint.dll", but
>>>> it didn't
>>>> exist.
>>>>    [exec] Done building target "ResolveAssemblyReferences" in
>>>> project
>>>> "MCPermi
>>>> ssionsService.csproj".
>>>>    [exec] Target CoreCompile:
>>>>    [exec]     C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Csc.exe
>>>> /noconfig
>>>> /nowarn:1701,1702 /errorreport:prompt /warn:4 /define:DEBUG;TRACE
>>>> /reference:C:\
>>>> Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Configuration.dll
>>>> /reference:C
>>>> :\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Data.dll
>>>> /reference:C:\Windo
>>>> ws\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.dll
>>>> /reference:C:\Windows\Microsoft
>>>> .NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Drawing.dll
>>>> /reference:C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET
>>>> \Framework\v2.0.50727\System.EnterpriseServices.dll
>>>> /reference:C:\Windows\Micros
>>>> oft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Web.dll
>>>> /reference:C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\
>>>> Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Web.Mobile.dll
>>>> /reference:C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\F
>>>> ramework\v2.0.50727\System.Web.Services.dll
>>>> /reference:C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\
>>>> Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Xml.dll /debug+ /debug:full
>>>> /keyfile:MetaCarta.snk /
>>>> optimize- /out:obj\Debug\MetaCarta.SharePoint.dll /target:library
>>>> MCPermissions.
>>>> cs Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs Properties\Settings.Designer.cs "Web
>>>> References\SP
>>>> PermissionsService\Reference.cs"
>>>>    [exec]     MCPermissions.cs(28,17): error CS0234: The type or
>>>> namespace nam
>>>> e 'SharePoint' does not exist in the namespace 'Microsoft' (are you
>>>> missing an a
>>>> ssembly reference?)
>>>>    [exec]     MCPermissions.cs(137,63): error CS0246: The type or
>>>> namespace na
>>>> me 'SPPrincipal' could not be found (are you missing a using
>>>> directive
>>>> or an ass
>>>> embly reference?)
>>>>    [exec]     MCPermissions.cs(137,83): error CS0246: The type or
>>>> namespace na
>>>> me 'SPRoleDefinition' could not be found (are you missing a using
>>>> directive or a
>>>> n assembly reference?)
>>>>    [exec] Done building target "CoreCompile" in project
>>>> "MCPermissionsService.
>>>> csproj" -- FAILED.
>>>>    [exec]
>>>>    [exec] Done building project "MCPermissionsService.csproj" --
>>>> FAILED.
>>>>    [exec]
>>>>    [exec] Build FAILED.
>>>>    [exec]
>>>> c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft.Common.targe
>>>> ts : warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not
>>>> locate
>>>> the ass
>>>> embly "Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
>>>> PublicKeyToken=7
>>>> 1e9bce111e9429c, processorArchitecture=MSIL". Check to make sure the
>>>> assembly ex
>>>> ists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may
>>>> get
>>>> compilatio
>>>> n errors.
>>>>    [exec] MCPermissions.cs(28,17): error CS0234: The type or
>>>> namespace
>>>> name 'S
>>>> harePoint' does not exist in the namespace 'Microsoft' (are you
>>>> missing
>>>> an assem
>>>> bly reference?)
>>>>    [exec] MCPermissions.cs(137,63): error CS0246: The type or
>>>> namespace name '
>>>> SPPrincipal' could not be found (are you missing a using
>>>> directive  or an
>>>> assembl
>>>> y reference?)
>>>>    [exec] MCPermissions.cs(137,83): error CS0246: The type or
>>>> namespace name '
>>>> SPRoleDefinition' could not be found (are you missing a using
>>>> directive
>>>> or an as
>>>> sembly reference?)
>>>>    [exec]     1 Warning(s)
>>>>    [exec]     3 Error(s)
>>>>    [exec]
>>>>    [exec] Time Elapsed 00:00:01.89
>>>>    [exec] Cabinet Maker - Lossless Data Compression Tool
>>>>    [exec]
>>>>    [exec] Parsing directives
>>>>    [exec] Parsing directives (MCPermissionsService.ddf: 1
>>>> lines)MCPermissionsS
>>>> ervice.ddf(26): ERROR: Could not find file: bin
>>>> \MetaCarta.SharePoint.dll
>>>>    [exec] ERROR: MakeCAB aborted: 1 errors encountered
>>>>    [exec] Result: 1
>>>>
>>>> BUILD SUCCESSFUL
>>>> Total time: 3 seconds
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> I have the latest .Net Framework installed. And the Registry also is
>>>> reflecting the proper Path to the .Net Framework path.
>>>>
>>>> Is visual Studio absolutely necessary ?
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Thanks & Regards,
>>>> Rohan G Patil
>>>> Cognizant  Programmer Analyst Trainee,Bangalore || Mob # +91
>>>> 9535577001
>>>> Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>> From: karl.wright@nokia.com [mailto:karl.wright@nokia.com]
>>>> Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 7:58 PM
>>>> To: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
>>>> Subject: RE: Sharepoint Connector
>>>>
>>>> That's because you need to follow the instructions to build it.
>>>> Karl
>>>>
>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>> From: ext Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com [mailto:Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com
>>>>  ]
>>>> Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 9:22 AM
>>>> To: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
>>>> Subject: RE: Sharepoint Connector
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Hi,
>>>>
>>>> But there seems to be one more problem the file
>>>> "MetaCarta.SharePoint.MCPermissionsService.wsp" is not available.
>>>> Which
>>>> is needed to install the webservice.
>>>>
>>>> Thanks & Regards,
>>>> Rohan G Patil
>>>> Cognizant  Programmer Analyst Trainee,Bangalore || Mob # +91
>>>> 9535577001
>>>> Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>> From: karl.wright@nokia.com [mailto:karl.wright@nokia.com]
>>>> Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 3:34 PM
>>>> To: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
>>>> Subject: RE: Sharepoint Connector
>>>>
>>>> (1) Please read the deployment directions.  You must install the
>>>> MCPermissions service on the SharePoint server, if it is
>>>> SharePoint  3.0
>>>> or higher and you need security.  (If you don't need security, just
>>>> select SharePoint 2.0).
>>>> (2) Authentication errors are difficult to diagnose, but I would
>>>> certainly fix problem (1) before assuming there's a problem.
>>>>
>>>> Karl
>>>>
>>>> ________________________________________
>>>> From: ext Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com [Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com]
>>>> Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 2:19 AM
>>>> To: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
>>>> Cc: Wright Karl (Nokia-S/Cambridge)
>>>> Subject: Sharepoint Connector
>>>>
>>>> Hi! (especially Karl!)
>>>>
>>>> I have two doubts about the Sharepoint Connector.
>>>>
>>>> 1) There is a wsdl called MCPermissions in the wsdls directory of
>>>> Sharepoint Connector.
>>>>
>>>> Should I delete that, Or should I leave it as it is with the
>>>> other  wsdls
>>>> which we put there prior to building LCF and due to that 302 error
>>>> is
>>>> displayed i.e. on hitting this
>>>> "http://corp.organisation.com/sites/somewhere/_vti_bin/MCPermissions.asm
>>>> x" link in the browser, its being redirected to file not found error
>>>> page.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> 2) And using the credentials, I can access the wsdls from the
>>>> browser
>>>> i.e. Only by GET method.
>>>>
>>>> But the POST is throwing Authentication errors.
>>>>
>>>> Which type of credentials should I use to connect to Sharepoint.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Thanks & Regards,
>>>> Rohan G Patil
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use
>>>> of
>>>> the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
>>>> privileged
>>>> information.
>>>> If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
>>>> reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
>>>> Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding,
>>>> printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on
>>>> this
>>>> e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use
>>>> of
>>>> the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
>>>> privileged
>>>> information.
>>>> If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
>>>> reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
>>>> Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding,
>>>> printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on
>>>> this
>>>> e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use
>>>> of
>>>> the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
>>>> privileged
>>>> information.
>>>> If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
>>>> reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
>>>> Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding,
>>>> printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on
>>>> this
>>>> e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use
>>>> of
>>>> the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
>>>> privileged
>>>> information.
>>>> If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
>>>> reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
>>>> Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding,
>>>> printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on
>>>> this
>>>> e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use
>>>> of
>>>> the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
>>>> privileged
>>>> information.
>>>> If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
>>>> reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
>>>> Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding,
>>>> printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance
>>>> on this
>>>> e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
>>>>
> 

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of 
the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged 
information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by 
reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, 
printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this 
e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

  

Mime
View raw message