manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From <Rohan.GPa...@cognizant.com>
Subject RE: Sharepoint Connector
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2010 12:18:43 GMT

Hi,

The Sharepoint Webservice installer or "setup.bat" is found in "\modules\connectors\sharepoint\webservice\Package"
directory.

Thanks & Regards,
Rohan G Patil
Cognizant  Programmer Analyst Trainee,Bangalore || Mob # +91 9535577001
Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com

-----Original Message-----
From: karl.wright@nokia.com [mailto:karl.wright@nokia.com]
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 3:34 PM
To: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Sharepoint Connector

(1) Please read the deployment directions.  You must install the MCPermissions service on
the SharePoint server, if it is SharePoint 3.0 or higher and you need security.  (If you don't
need security, just select SharePoint 2.0).
(2) Authentication errors are difficult to diagnose, but I would certainly fix problem (1)
before assuming there's a problem.

Karl