manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From <Rohan.GPa...@cognizant.com>
Subject RE: Database Connector JOB
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2010 12:00:14 GMT

Thanks figured it out.. Should we specify the startdate ?

Thanks & Regards,

Rohan G Patil

Cognizant  Programmer Analyst Trainee,Bangalore || Mob # +91 9535577001

Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com

From: karl.wright@nokia.com [mailto:karl.wright@nokia.com]
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 5:18 PM
To: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Database Connector JOB

$(IDCOLUMN) is the name of the column the connector wants to see in the
resultset.  So your query would be:

SELECT DID AS $(IDCOLUMN) FROM Revisions WHERE DINDATE > $(STARTTIME)
AND DINDATE <= $(ENDTIME)

Bear in mind that if your DINDATE column is not in milliseconds since
epoch, you will need to modify the above query to code for date
conversion.

Thanks,

Karl