manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From <Rohan.GPa...@cognizant.com>
Subject RE: Blob and LCF
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2010 11:15:55 GMT

I am also Integrating Tika into solr to support multiple files. Can Tika
help in searching in the blob data ?

Thanks & Regards,

Rohan G Patil

Cognizant  Programmer Analyst Trainee,Bangalore || Mob # +91 9535577001

Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com

From: G Patil, Rohan (Cognizant)
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 4:16 PM
To: 'connectors-user@incubator.apache.org'
Subject: Blob and LCF

Hi,

My database is sending BLOB as the data for the LCF JDBC data sources.
How should this be configured in Solr ?

Thanks & Regards,

Rohan G Patil

Cognizant  Programmer Analyst Trainee,Bangalore || Mob # +91 9535577001

Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of
information.
printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this
e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.