manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From <Rohan.GPa...@cognizant.com>
Subject Database Connector JOB
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2010 05:57:15 GMT

Hi,

I am setting up the Database connector Job. In the queries.

SELECT idfield AS $(IDCOLUMN) FROM documenttable WHERE modifydatefield >
$(STARTTIME) AND modifydatefield <= $(ENDTIME)

My document Id field is "DID"

Document Table is "Revisions"

Modifydatefeild is "DINDATE"

I am unable to figure out the substitutions. Should I substitute in
idfield or $(IDCOLUMN)

Thanks & Regards,

Rohan G Patil

Cognizant  Programmer Analyst Trainee,Bangalore || Mob # +91 9535577001

Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com <mailto:Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of
information.
printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this
e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.