manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From <Rohan.GPa...@cognizant.com>
Subject RE: HTTP 302 Error when using LCF to connect to Sharepoint 3.0
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 11:22:17 GMT

Hi,

Yes going to http://ctsinbtpvmtech0:2122/_vti_bin/webs.asmx will show this webpage

The following operations are supported. For a formal definition, please review the Service
Description.

CreateContentType

CustomizeCss

DeleteContentType

GetActivatedFeatures

GetAllSubWebCollection

GetColumns

GetContentType

GetContentTypes

GetCustomizedPageStatus

GetListTemplates

GetWeb

GetWebCollection

RemoveContentTypeXmlDocument

RevertAllFileContentStreams

RevertCss

RevertFileContentStream

UpdateColumns

UpdateContentType

UpdateContentTypeXmlDocument

WebUrlFromPageUrl.

And I found one more weird thing.

When I change the sharepoint version to 2.0 instead of 3.0(3.0 is what I need) the status
is connection working! But it won't work if the Server version is 3.0. Is it a bug ??

Thanks & Regards,
Rohan G Patil
Cognizant  Programmer Analyst Trainee,Bangalore || Mob # +91 9535577001
Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com