manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From <Rohan.GPa...@cognizant.com>
Subject RE: JAVADOC for LCF
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 04:36:53 GMT

Hi,

I don't have the directory "modules/framework/doc" and I have already
built the LCF and  got it up and running. Wanted Javadoc to see how
feasible it is to build a Oracle Universal Content Management (Stellent)
connector, Is one available already ?

Thanks & Regards,

Rohan G Patil

Cognizant  Programmer Analyst Trainee,Bangalore || Mob # +91 9535577001

Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com

From: Jack Krupansky [mailto:jack.krupansky@lucidimagination.com]
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2010 4:45 PM
To: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: JAVADOC for LCF

You need to do a subversion checkout of the LCF source tree, then "ant"
build to generate the javadocs. They will be in the
modules/framework/doc directory, such as overview-summary.html and
overview-tree.html.

For the command to checkout the source, see:

http://incubator.apache.org/connectors/developer-resources.html
<http://incubator.apache.org/connectors/developer-resources.html>

Hopefully at some point there will be automatic nightly builds of LCF
that would generate the javadocs online.

-- Jack Krupansky