manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From <Rohan.GPa...@cognizant.com>
Subject RE: Other document data.
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2010 17:27:18 GMT

Hi Karl!

Thanks! The Metadata for Solr is working! :)

The metadata is getting appended. But there is one small problem

The date metadata is getting appended like this.

org.apache.lcf.core.interfaces.TimeMarker@1d61ee4

Thanks & Regards,
Rohan G Patil
Cognizant  Programmer Analyst Trainee,Bangalore || Mob # +91 9535577001
Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com

-----Original Message-----
From: karl.wright@nokia.com [mailto:karl.wright@nokia.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 5:46 PM
To: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Other document data.

Do your LCF processes have write access to D:\LCF_App\LCF_Sync?

There are a number of Windows bugs having to do with file locking, and it is possible you
are tripping over one of them.
I suggest the following:

- shut down tomcat and the AgentRun process
- see if you can delete the file D:\LCF_App\LCF_Sync\737\563\lock-_Cache_JOBSTATUSES.lock
- if you can't delete it, reboot your system
- erase everything under D:\LCF_App\LCF_Sync
- start tomcat and the AgentRun process again

It's exactly this kind of problem that is driving me to want to use something like zookeeper
for cross-process lock management, rather than the file system.

Karl