manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From <karl.wri...@nokia.com>
Subject RE: Blob and LCF
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2010 11:50:25 GMT
I can't comment too much on Solr, except that Solr expects to see binary data and can extract
text content from that using the Tika pipeline.  I don't know exactly where you configure
that, however the shipped Solr example does this for the primary text field already, so see
if you can figure out how the configuration works to make that happen.

Karl

From: ext Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com [mailto:Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com]
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 6:46 AM
To: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Blob and LCF

Hi,

My database is sending BLOB as the data for the LCF JDBC data sources. How should this be
configured in Solr ?

Thanks & Regards,
Rohan G Patil
Cognizant  Programmer Analyst Trainee,Bangalore || Mob # +91 9535577001
Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com<mailto:Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of
information.
printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this
e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.