manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From <karl.wri...@nokia.com>
Subject RE: JAVADOC for LCF
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 10:34:27 GMT
No, there is no Stellent connector, but it would be great to have one.

What was the ant target that you used to build?  Just "ant" by itself builds everything including
javadoc, under the directory you mentioned.  Are you using a Sun jdk?

Karl
From: ext Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com [Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 12:36 AM
To: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: JAVADOC for LCF

Hi,

I don’t have the directory “modules/framework/doc” and I have already built the LCF
and  got it up and running. Wanted Javadoc to see how feasible it is to build a Oracle Universal
Content Management (Stellent) connector, Is one available already ?

Thanks & Regards,
Rohan G Patil
Cognizant  Programmer Analyst Trainee,Bangalore || Mob # +91 9535577001
Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com<mailto:Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com>