manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Simon Habtemikael <simon.habtemik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sharepoint Connector
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2010 13:45:29 GMT
In the schema.xml set the Author field to multiValued="true".

That should solve your problem!

Best regards,
SImon

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 3:25 PM, <Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com> wrote:

>
> Hi,
>
> Finally the Sharepoint connection is functional. But I have stumbled on
> to a new problem.
>
> There are multiple values for author field in sharepoint, therefore its
> giving a bad request error. The logs is
>
> Jun 22, 2010 6:37:38 PM org.apache.solr.common.SolrException log
> SEVERE: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: ERROR:
> [http://ctsinbtpvmtech0:2122/Shared%20Documents/Test/firsttemplate.xml]
> multiple values encountered for non multiValued field id:
> [http://ctsinbtpvmtech0:2122/Shared%20Documents/Test/firsttemplate.xml,
> 6]
>        at
> org.apache.solr.update.DocumentBuilder.toDocument(DocumentBuilder.java:2
> 14)
>        at
> org.apache.solr.update.processor.RunUpdateProcessor.processAdd(RunUpdate
> ProcessorFactory.java:60)
>        at
> org.apache.solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingDocumentLoader.doAdd(Extrac
> tingDocumentLoader.java:118)
>        at
> org.apache.solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingDocumentLoader.addDoc(Extra
> ctingDocumentLoader.java:123)
>        at
> org.apache.solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingDocumentLoader.load(Extract
> ingDocumentLoader.java:192)
>        at
> org.apache.solr.handler.ContentStreamHandlerBase.handleRequestBody(Conte
> ntStreamHandlerBase.java:54)
>        at
> org.apache.solr.handler.RequestHandlerBase.handleRequest(RequestHandlerB
> ase.java:131)
>        at
> org.apache.solr.core.RequestHandlers$LazyRequestHandlerWrapper.handleReq
> uest(RequestHandlers.java:233)
>        at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.execute(SolrCore.java:1316)
>        at
> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.execute(SolrDispatchFilter.ja
> va:338)
>        at
> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.j
> ava:241)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Applica
> tionFilterChain.java:235)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilt
> erChain.java:206)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValv
> e.java:233)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValv
> e.java:191)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java
> :128)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java
> :102)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.
> java:109)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:2
> 93)
>        at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:84
> 9)
>        at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(
> Http11Protocol.java:583)
>        at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:454)
>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>
> Jun 22, 2010 6:37:38 PM org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore execute
> INFO: [] webapp=/solr path=/update/extract
> params={literal.FileSizeDisplay=1928&literal.deny_token_document=Ad%2BAu
> thority%2BConnector:DEAD_AUTHORITY&literal.Edit=0&literal.DocIcon=xml&li
> teral.id=http://ctsinbtpvmtech0:2122/Shared%2520Documents/Test/firsttemp
> late.xml&literal.LinkFilenameNoMenu=firsttemplate.xml&literal.Created=20
> 10-05-20T15:10:42&literal.allow_token_document=Ad%2BAuthority%2BConnecto
> r:S-1-5-21-1178368992-402679808-390482200-115498&literal.allow_token_doc
> ument=Ad%2BAuthority%2BConnector:S-1-5-21-1178368992-402679808-390482200
> -222745&literal.allow_token_document=Ad%2BAuthority%2BConnector:S-1-5-21
> -1178368992-402679808-390482200-289873&literal.allow_token_document=Ad%2
> BAuthority%2BConnector:S-1-5-21-1178368992-402679808-390482200-519550&li
> teral.allow_token_document=Ad%2BAuthority%2BConnector:S-1-5-21-117836899
> 2-402679808-390482200-544963&literal.allow_token_document=Ad%2BAuthority
> %2BConnector:S-1-5-21-374722173-1639260489-1021760189-1020&literal._UIVe
> rsionString=1.0&literal.Title=firsttemplate.xml&literal.ID=6&literal.Mod
> ified=2010-05-20T15:10:42&fmap.content=text&literal.Author=Mukherjee,+Sh<http://ctsinbtpvmtech0:2122/Shared%2520Documents/Test/firsttemp%0Alate.xml&literal.LinkFilenameNoMenu=firsttemplate.xml&literal.Created=20%0A10-05-20T15:10:42&literal.allow_token_document=Ad%2BAuthority%2BConnecto%0Ar:S-1-5-21-1178368992-402679808-390482200-115498&literal.allow_token_doc%0Aument=Ad%2BAuthority%2BConnector:S-1-5-21-1178368992-402679808-390482200%0A-222745&literal.allow_token_document=Ad%2BAuthority%2BConnector:S-1-5-21%0A-1178368992-402679808-390482200-289873&literal.allow_token_document=Ad%2%0ABAuthority%2BConnector:S-1-5-21-1178368992-402679808-390482200-519550&li%0Ateral.allow_token_document=Ad%2BAuthority%2BConnector:S-1-5-21-117836899%0A2-402679808-390482200-544963&literal.allow_token_document=Ad%2BAuthority%0A%2BConnector:S-1-5-21-374722173-1639260489-1021760189-1020&literal._UIVe%0ArsionString=1.0&literal.Title=firsttemplate.xml&literal.ID=6&literal.Mod%0Aified=2010-05-20T15:10:42&fmap.content=text&literal.Author=Mukherjee,+Sh>
> ubhdeep+(org)&literal.FileLeafRef=firsttemplate.xml&literal.LinkFilename
> =firsttemplate.xml&uprefix=attr_&literal.Editor=Mukherjee,+Shubhdeep+(or
> g)&lowernames=true&literal.ContentType=Document&captureAttr=true}
> status=400 QTime=550
> Jun 22, 2010 6:37:40 PM
> org.apache.solr.update.processor.LogUpdateProcessor finish
> INFO: {} 0 2006
> Jun 22, 2010 6:37:40 PM org.apache.solr.common.SolrException log
> SEVERE: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: ERROR:
> [http://ctsinbtpvmtech0:2122/Shared%20Documents/MCMS%20White%20Paper.doc
> x] multiple values encountered for non multiValued field author:
> [223423, Mukherjee, Shubhdeep (org)]
>        at
> org.apache.solr.update.DocumentBuilder.toDocument(DocumentBuilder.java:2
> 14)
>        at
> org.apache.solr.update.processor.RunUpdateProcessor.processAdd(RunUpdate
> ProcessorFactory.java:60)
>        at
> org.apache.solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingDocumentLoader.doAdd(Extrac
> tingDocumentLoader.java:118)
>        at
> org.apache.solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingDocumentLoader.addDoc(Extra
> ctingDocumentLoader.java:123)
>        at
> org.apache.solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingDocumentLoader.load(Extract
> ingDocumentLoader.java:192)
>        at
> org.apache.solr.handler.ContentStreamHandlerBase.handleRequestBody(Conte
> ntStreamHandlerBase.java:54)
>        at
> org.apache.solr.handler.RequestHandlerBase.handleRequest(RequestHandlerB
> ase.java:131)
>        at
> org.apache.solr.core.RequestHandlers$LazyRequestHandlerWrapper.handleReq
> uest(RequestHandlers.java:233)
>        at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.execute(SolrCore.java:1316)
>        at
> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.execute(SolrDispatchFilter.ja
> va:338)
>        at
> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.j
> ava:241)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Applica
> tionFilterChain.java:235)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilt
> erChain.java:206)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValv
> e.java:233)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValv
> e.java:191)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java
> :128)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java
> :102)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.
> java:109)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:2
> 93)
>        at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:84
> 9)
>        at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(
> Http11Protocol.java:583)
>        at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:454)
>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>
>
> Please point me in the right direction.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Rohan G Patil
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: karl.wright@nokia.com [mailto:karl.wright@nokia.com]
> Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 9:05 PM
> To: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
> Subject: RE: Sharepoint Connector
>
> Yes.  You are still missing:
>
> Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
>  PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c, processorArchitecture=MSIL
>
> That's a file, usually called "SharePoint.dll", which should be put in
> the place the error message below tells you.  Alternatively, you can
> simply install SharePoint and it should put the file in the right place.
>
> Karl
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: ext Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com [mailto:Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com]
> Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 11:17 AM
> To: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
> Subject: RE: Sharepoint Connector
>
>
> Hi,
>
> Well fixed the registry settings and still encounter this,
>
>
> Are some references missing?
>
>
>
> Buildfile: D:\Rohan\LCF\modules\connectors\sharepoint\build.xml
>
> calculate-condition:
>
> precompile-check:
>
> build-webservice:
>     [exec] Microsoft (R) Build Engine Version 2.0.50727.4927
>     [exec] [Microsoft .NET Framework, Version 2.0.50727.4927]
>     [exec] Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 2005. All rights
> reserved.
>     [exec]
>     [exec] Could Not Find
> D:\Rohan\LCF\modules\connectors\sharepoint\webservice
> \bin\*.dll
>     [exec] The system cannot find the file specified.
>     [exec] Build started 6/21/2010 8:41:09 PM.
>     [exec] __________________________________________________
>     [exec] Project
> "D:\Rohan\LCF\modules\connectors\sharepoint\webservice\MCPer
> missionsService.csproj" (default targets):
>     [exec]
>     [exec] Target ResolveAssemblyReferences:
>     [exec]     Primary reference "Microsoft.SharePoint,
> Version=12.0.0.0, Cultu
> re=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c,
> processorArchitecture=MSIL".
>     [exec]
> c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft.Common.t
> argets : warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not
> locate the
>  assembly "Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
> PublicKeyTok
> en=71e9bce111e9429c, processorArchitecture=MSIL". Check to make sure the
> assembl
> y exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may
> get compil
> ation errors.
>     [exec]             For SearchPath "{TargetFrameworkDirectory}".
>     [exec]             Considered
> "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.5072
> 7\Microsoft.SharePoint.exe", but it didn't exist.
>     [exec]             Considered
> "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.5072
> 7\Microsoft.SharePoint.dll", but it didn't exist.
>     [exec]             For SearchPath "{AssemblyFolders}".
>     [exec]             Considered "C:\Program Files\Reference
> Assemblies\Micros
> oft\Framework\v3.5\Microsoft.SharePoint.exe", but it didn't exist.
>     [exec]             Considered "C:\Program Files\Reference
> Assemblies\Micros
> oft\Framework\v3.5\Microsoft.SharePoint.dll", but it didn't exist.
>     [exec]             For SearchPath "{GAC}".
>     [exec]             Considered "Microsoft.SharePoint,
> Version=12.0.0.0, Cult
> ure=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c,
> processorArchitecture=MSIL", which
>  was not found in the GAC.
>     [exec]             For SearchPath "{RawFileName}".
>     [exec]             Considered treating "Microsoft.SharePoint,
> Version=12.0.
> 0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c,
> processorArchitecture=MSI
> L" as a file name, but it didn't exist.
>     [exec]             For SearchPath "bin\".
>     [exec]             Considered "bin\Microsoft.SharePoint.exe", but
> it didn't
>  exist.
>     [exec]             Considered "bin\Microsoft.SharePoint.dll", but
> it didn't
>  exist.
>     [exec] Done building target "ResolveAssemblyReferences" in project
> "MCPermi
> ssionsService.csproj".
>     [exec] Target CoreCompile:
>     [exec]     C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Csc.exe
> /noconfig
> /nowarn:1701,1702 /errorreport:prompt /warn:4 /define:DEBUG;TRACE
> /reference:C:\
> Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Configuration.dll
> /reference:C
> :\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Data.dll
> /reference:C:\Windo
> ws\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.dll
> /reference:C:\Windows\Microsoft
> .NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Drawing.dll
> /reference:C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET
> \Framework\v2.0.50727\System.EnterpriseServices.dll
> /reference:C:\Windows\Micros
> oft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Web.dll
> /reference:C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\
> Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Web.Mobile.dll
> /reference:C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\F
> ramework\v2.0.50727\System.Web.Services.dll
> /reference:C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\
> Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Xml.dll /debug+ /debug:full
> /keyfile:MetaCarta.snk /
> optimize- /out:obj\Debug\MetaCarta.SharePoint.dll /target:library
> MCPermissions.
> cs Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs Properties\Settings.Designer.cs "Web
> References\SP
> PermissionsService\Reference.cs"
>     [exec]     MCPermissions.cs(28,17): error CS0234: The type or
> namespace nam
> e 'SharePoint' does not exist in the namespace 'Microsoft' (are you
> missing an a
> ssembly reference?)
>     [exec]     MCPermissions.cs(137,63): error CS0246: The type or
> namespace na
> me 'SPPrincipal' could not be found (are you missing a using directive
> or an ass
> embly reference?)
>     [exec]     MCPermissions.cs(137,83): error CS0246: The type or
> namespace na
> me 'SPRoleDefinition' could not be found (are you missing a using
> directive or a
> n assembly reference?)
>     [exec] Done building target "CoreCompile" in project
> "MCPermissionsService.
> csproj" -- FAILED.
>     [exec]
>     [exec] Done building project "MCPermissionsService.csproj" --
> FAILED.
>     [exec]
>     [exec] Build FAILED.
>     [exec]
> c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft.Common.targe
> ts : warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate
> the ass
> embly "Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
> PublicKeyToken=7
> 1e9bce111e9429c, processorArchitecture=MSIL". Check to make sure the
> assembly ex
> ists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get
> compilatio
> n errors.
>     [exec] MCPermissions.cs(28,17): error CS0234: The type or namespace
> name 'S
> harePoint' does not exist in the namespace 'Microsoft' (are you missing
> an assem
> bly reference?)
>     [exec] MCPermissions.cs(137,63): error CS0246: The type or
> namespace name '
> SPPrincipal' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an
> assembl
> y reference?)
>     [exec] MCPermissions.cs(137,83): error CS0246: The type or
> namespace name '
> SPRoleDefinition' could not be found (are you missing a using directive
> or an as
> sembly reference?)
>     [exec]     1 Warning(s)
>     [exec]     3 Error(s)
>     [exec]
>     [exec] Time Elapsed 00:00:00.43
>     [exec] Cabinet Maker - Lossless Data Compression Tool
>     [exec]
>     [exec] Parsing directives
>     [exec] Parsing directives (MCPermissionsService.ddf: 1
> lines)MCPermissionsS
> ervice.ddf(26): ERROR: Could not find file: bin\MetaCarta.SharePoint.dll
>     [exec] ERROR: MakeCAB aborted: 1 errors encountered
>     [exec] Result: 1
>
> BUILD SUCCESSFUL
> Total time: 1 second
>
>
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Rohan G Patil
> Cognizant  Programmer Analyst Trainee,Bangalore || Mob # +91 9535577001
> Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: G Patil, Rohan (Cognizant)
> Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 8:25 PM
> To: 'connectors-user@incubator.apache.org'
> Subject: RE: Sharepoint Connector
>
> Hi,
>
> Encountered this
>
>
>
> Buildfile: D:\Rohan\LCF\modules\connectors\sharepoint\build.xml
>
> calculate-condition:
>
> precompile-check:
>
> build-webservice:
>     [copy] Copying 1 file to
> D:\Rohan\LCF\modules\connectors\sharepoint\webserv
> ice\References\SPPermissionsService
>     [exec] The system cannot find the file specified.
>     [exec] The system cannot find the file specified.
>     [exec] Microsoft (R) Build Engine Version 2.0.50727.4927
>     [exec] [Microsoft .NET Framework, Version 2.0.50727.4927]
>     [exec] Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 2005. All rights
> reserved.
>     [exec]
>     [exec] Build started 6/21/2010 8:06:03 PM.
>     [exec] __________________________________________________
>     [exec] Project
> "D:\Rohan\LCF\modules\connectors\sharepoint\webservice\MCPer
> missionsService.csproj" (default targets):
>     [exec]
>     [exec] Target GetFrameworkPaths:
>     [exec]     Could not locate the .NET Framework SDK.  The task is
> looking fo
> r the path to the .NET Framework SDK at the location specified in the
> SDKInstall
> Rootv2.0 value of the registry key
> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\.NETFra
> mework.  You may be able to solve the problem by doing one of the
> following:  1.
> ) Install the .NET Framework SDK.  2.) Manually set the above registry
> key to th
> e correct location.
>     [exec] Target PrepareForBuild:
>     [exec]     Creating directory "bin\".
>     [exec]     Creating directory "obj\Debug\".
>     [exec] Target ResolveAssemblyReferences:
>     [exec]     Primary reference "Microsoft.SharePoint,
> Version=12.0.0.0, Cultu
> re=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c,
> processorArchitecture=MSIL".
>     [exec]
> c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft.Common.t
> argets : warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not
> locate the
>  assembly "Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
> PublicKeyTok
> en=71e9bce111e9429c, processorArchitecture=MSIL". Check to make sure the
> assembl
> y exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may
> get compil
> ation errors.
>     [exec]             For SearchPath "{TargetFrameworkDirectory}".
>     [exec]             Considered
> "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.5072
> 7\Microsoft.SharePoint.exe", but it didn't exist.
>     [exec]             Considered
> "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.5072
> 7\Microsoft.SharePoint.dll", but it didn't exist.
>     [exec]             For SearchPath "{AssemblyFolders}".
>     [exec]             Considered "C:\Program Files\Reference
> Assemblies\Micros
> oft\Framework\v3.5\Microsoft.SharePoint.exe", but it didn't exist.
>     [exec]             Considered "C:\Program Files\Reference
> Assemblies\Micros
> oft\Framework\v3.5\Microsoft.SharePoint.dll", but it didn't exist.
>     [exec]             For SearchPath "{GAC}".
>     [exec]             Considered "Microsoft.SharePoint,
> Version=12.0.0.0, Cult
> ure=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c,
> processorArchitecture=MSIL", which
>  was not found in the GAC.
>     [exec]             For SearchPath "{RawFileName}".
>     [exec]             Considered treating "Microsoft.SharePoint,
> Version=12.0.
> 0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c,
> processorArchitecture=MSI
> L" as a file name, but it didn't exist.
>     [exec]             For SearchPath "bin\".
>     [exec]             Considered "bin\Microsoft.SharePoint.exe", but
> it didn't
>  exist.
>     [exec]             Considered "bin\Microsoft.SharePoint.dll", but
> it didn't
>  exist.
>     [exec] Done building target "ResolveAssemblyReferences" in project
> "MCPermi
> ssionsService.csproj".
>     [exec] Target CoreCompile:
>     [exec]     C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Csc.exe
> /noconfig
> /nowarn:1701,1702 /errorreport:prompt /warn:4 /define:DEBUG;TRACE
> /reference:C:\
> Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Configuration.dll
> /reference:C
> :\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Data.dll
> /reference:C:\Windo
> ws\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.dll
> /reference:C:\Windows\Microsoft
> .NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Drawing.dll
> /reference:C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET
> \Framework\v2.0.50727\System.EnterpriseServices.dll
> /reference:C:\Windows\Micros
> oft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Web.dll
> /reference:C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\
> Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Web.Mobile.dll
> /reference:C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\F
> ramework\v2.0.50727\System.Web.Services.dll
> /reference:C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\
> Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Xml.dll /debug+ /debug:full
> /keyfile:MetaCarta.snk /
> optimize- /out:obj\Debug\MetaCarta.SharePoint.dll /target:library
> MCPermissions.
> cs Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs Properties\Settings.Designer.cs "Web
> References\SP
> PermissionsService\Reference.cs"
>     [exec]     MCPermissions.cs(28,17): error CS0234: The type or
> namespace nam
> e 'SharePoint' does not exist in the namespace 'Microsoft' (are you
> missing an a
> ssembly reference?)
>     [exec]     MCPermissions.cs(137,63): error CS0246: The type or
> namespace na
> me 'SPPrincipal' could not be found (are you missing a using directive
> or an ass
> embly reference?)
>     [exec]     MCPermissions.cs(137,83): error CS0246: The type or
> namespace na
> me 'SPRoleDefinition' could not be found (are you missing a using
> directive or a
> n assembly reference?)
>     [exec] Done building target "CoreCompile" in project
> "MCPermissionsService.
> csproj" -- FAILED.
>     [exec]
>     [exec] Done building project "MCPermissionsService.csproj" --
> FAILED.
>     [exec]
>     [exec] Build FAILED.
>     [exec]
> c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft.Common.targe
> ts : warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate
> the ass
> embly "Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
> PublicKeyToken=7
> 1e9bce111e9429c, processorArchitecture=MSIL". Check to make sure the
> assembly ex
> ists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get
> compilatio
> n errors.
>     [exec] MCPermissions.cs(28,17): error CS0234: The type or namespace
> name 'S
> harePoint' does not exist in the namespace 'Microsoft' (are you missing
> an assem
> bly reference?)
>     [exec] MCPermissions.cs(137,63): error CS0246: The type or
> namespace name '
> SPPrincipal' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an
> assembl
> y reference?)
>     [exec] MCPermissions.cs(137,83): error CS0246: The type or
> namespace name '
> SPRoleDefinition' could not be found (are you missing a using directive
> or an as
> sembly reference?)
>     [exec]     1 Warning(s)
>     [exec]     3 Error(s)
>     [exec]
>     [exec] Time Elapsed 00:00:01.89
>     [exec] Cabinet Maker - Lossless Data Compression Tool
>     [exec]
>     [exec] Parsing directives
>     [exec] Parsing directives (MCPermissionsService.ddf: 1
> lines)MCPermissionsS
> ervice.ddf(26): ERROR: Could not find file: bin\MetaCarta.SharePoint.dll
>     [exec] ERROR: MakeCAB aborted: 1 errors encountered
>     [exec] Result: 1
>
> BUILD SUCCESSFUL
> Total time: 3 seconds
>
>
> I have the latest .Net Framework installed. And the Registry also is
> reflecting the proper Path to the .Net Framework path.
>
> Is visual Studio absolutely necessary ?
>
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Rohan G Patil
> Cognizant  Programmer Analyst Trainee,Bangalore || Mob # +91 9535577001
> Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com
>
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: karl.wright@nokia.com [mailto:karl.wright@nokia.com]
> Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 7:58 PM
> To: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
> Subject: RE: Sharepoint Connector
>
> That's because you need to follow the instructions to build it.
> Karl
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: ext Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com [mailto:Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com]
> Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 9:22 AM
> To: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
> Subject: RE: Sharepoint Connector
>
>
> Hi,
>
> But there seems to be one more problem the file
> "MetaCarta.SharePoint.MCPermissionsService.wsp" is not available. Which
> is needed to install the webservice.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Rohan G Patil
> Cognizant  Programmer Analyst Trainee,Bangalore || Mob # +91 9535577001
> Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: karl.wright@nokia.com [mailto:karl.wright@nokia.com]
> Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 3:34 PM
> To: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
> Subject: RE: Sharepoint Connector
>
> (1) Please read the deployment directions.  You must install the
> MCPermissions service on the SharePoint server, if it is SharePoint 3.0
> or higher and you need security.  (If you don't need security, just
> select SharePoint 2.0).
> (2) Authentication errors are difficult to diagnose, but I would
> certainly fix problem (1) before assuming there's a problem.
>
> Karl
>
> ________________________________________
> From: ext Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com [Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com]
> Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 2:19 AM
> To: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
> Cc: Wright Karl (Nokia-S/Cambridge)
> Subject: Sharepoint Connector
>
> Hi! (especially Karl!)
>
> I have two doubts about the Sharepoint Connector.
>
> 1) There is a wsdl called MCPermissions in the wsdls directory of
> Sharepoint Connector.
>
> Should I delete that, Or should I leave it as it is with the other wsdls
> which we put there prior to building LCF and due to that 302 error is
> displayed i.e. on hitting this
> "http://corp.organisation.com/sites/somewhere/_vti_bin/MCPermissions.asm
> x" link in the browser, its being redirected to file not found error
> page.
>
>
> 2) And using the credentials, I can access the wsdls from the browser
> i.e. Only by GET method.
>
> But the POST is throwing Authentication errors.
>
> Which type of credentials should I use to connect to Sharepoint.
>
>
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Rohan G Patil
>
>
>
>
>
> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of
> the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
> information.
> If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
> reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
> Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding,
> printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on
> this
> e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
>
>
>
> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of
> the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
> information.
> If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
> reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
> Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding,
> printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on
> this
> e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
>
>
>
> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of
> the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
> information.
> If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
> reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
> Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding,
> printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on
> this
> e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
>
>
>
> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of
> the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
> information.
> If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
> reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
> Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding,
> printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this
> e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
>
>
>

Mime
View raw message