manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From <karl.wri...@nokia.com>
Subject RE: HTTP 302 Error when using LCF to connect to Sharepoint 3.0
Date Mon, 31 May 2010 23:12:30 GMT
What do you mean by "Global Security"?  When you use a browser, and enter the URL "http://ctsinbtpvmtech0:2122",
what do you see?  Specifically, when the page is done loading, what is the URL displayed?

The SharePoint connector is tested against SharePoint 3.0, but it's a pretty plain-vanilla
installation, secured only with NTLM.  The connector attempts to communicate via SOAP to the
web services in the _vti_bin area under the SharePoint root site.  It sounds to me like one
of the attempted web service communications is getting redirected for some reason.  The possible
reasons I can think of are:

(1) The url in question in fact redirects to a different url.
(2) The credentials are incorrect, and SharePoint issues a redirection for that reason.

Thanks,
Karl

From: ext Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com [Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com]
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2010 1:26 AM
To: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: HTTP 302 Error when using LCF to connect to Sharepoint 3.0

Hi,

I am using Global Security to connect to Sharepoint 3.0 Site and I get this error “Connection
status:Unexpected http error code 302 accessing SharePoint at http://ctsinbtpvmtech0:2122:
(302)Found”
The Site is http://ctsinbtpvmtech0:2122/default.aspx

The Screenshot is…

[cid:image001.png@01CB00AF.EDCD6990]

Thanks & Regards,
Rohan G Patil
Cognizant  Programmer Analyst Trainee,Bangalore || Mob # +91 9535577001
Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com<mailto:Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of
information.
printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this
e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.