manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From <karl.wri...@nokia.com>
Subject RE: 302 when trying to connect to Sharepoint
Date Tue, 11 May 2010 15:24:22 GMT
Well, now it's clear that the SharePoint instance you are connecting to is configured in an
unusual way.

The axis fault = Server.userException says that the error is coming back from the server.
The detail is strange in that it is giving what looks like a Java exception - from the SharePoint
server, which is a .NET application.

I suggest turning on wire level debugging, so we can see exactly what's going to and from
the server.  Perhaps the credentials you are giving it are incorrect in some way, and it is
trying to redirect you to a logon screen or something - and we'll see all that if we log the
back-and-forth of the communication.

To turn on wire debugging, edit your logging.ini file (or whatever you called it), and add
this line at the end:

log4j.logger.httpclient.wire=DEBUG

then, restart tomcat, and view the connection again.  You should see output in your log file
that is related to the SOAP requests going back and forth.  If you send those to me, I can
interpret them for you.

Karl

From: simon.habtemikael@gmail.com [simon.habtemikael@gmail.com] On Behalf Of ext Simon Habtemikael
[simonha@kth.se]
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2010 11:11 AM
To: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: 302 when trying to connect to Sharepoint

Tried the new commit and now i get:
 Got an unknown remote exception accessing site - axis fault = Server.userException, detail
= java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Entity enclosing requests cannot be redirected without
user intervention

instead.

-Simon

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 4:45 PM, <karl.wright@nokia.com<mailto:karl.wright@nokia.com>>