manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache CXF question
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2019 12:18:29 GMT
I'm still working on the new OpenText connector, now using Apache CXF to
handle the web services piece.  I've never worked with this package before,
but I've got the WSDLs generating what looks like usable java classes
representing the WSDL interfaces.  But the underlying transport is
mysterious given what is generated.  So, two questions:

(1) It doesn't appear to me like explicit generation of classes from the
XSD are needed here.  It looks like CXF does that too.  Am I wrong?
(2) I want the transport to go via an HttpComponents/HttpClient HttpClient
object that I create and initialize myself.  How can I set that up?  If
anyone on this list has a few snippets of code they can share it would be
great.

Thanks in advance,
Karl