manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ManifoldCF Website Links
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2019 08:33:39 GMT
Hi Furkan,

I am not sure why Google maintains these dead links but we simply cannot
publish doc for every release going back to 2012.  Generally we cycle
releases and include the last two for each major release.  We include the
1.10 docs as well as the 2.12 and 2.11 docs right now.  It is prohibitively
expensive to include more than that; doing so would make it incrementally
harder to update the site, and it's already not easy.

Thanks,
Karl