manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Axis question
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2019 11:13:41 GMT
I'm redeveloping the Livelink connector because the API code has been
discontinued and the only API is now web services based.  The WSDLs and
XSDs have been exported and I'm trying to use the Axis tool WSDL2Java to
convert to Java code.  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to make this work
-- even though the WSDLs references have been made local and the XSDs also
seem to be getting parsed, it complains about missing definitions, even
though those definitions are clearly present in the XSD files.

Has anyone had enough experience with this tool, and web services in
general, to figure out what's wrong?  I've tried turning on as verbose a
debugging level for WSDL2Java as I can and it's no help at all.  I suspect
namespace issues but I can't figure out what they are.

Thanks in advance,
Karl