manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis question
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2019 20:14:34 GMT
I downloaded the cxf binary, latest version.
The dependency list is huge and very likely conflicts with existing
connectors which have dependencies on cxf 2.x.  I would estimate that
including all the new jars and dependencies would easily double our
download footprint.

Surely there must be a list of the minimal jars needed to get WSDLToJava to
function somewhere?

Karl

On Fri, Jan 25, 2019 at 2:14 PM Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm not getting missing cxf jars.  I'm getting problems with downstream
> dependencies.
>
> We don't usually ship more jars than we need to, is the short answer to
> your second question.
>
> Karl
>

> On Fri, Jan 25, 2019 at 11:38 AM Rafa Haro <rharo@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> which jars are you downloading?. Why not getting the whole release?
>>
>> On Fri, Jan 25, 2019 at 5:31 PM Rafa Haro <rharo@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Not sure, Karl I just picked up last release. I can try to find the
>>> first version offering it but as long as they have backwards compatibility
>>> we should be fine with the last version although we might need to update
>>> the affected connectors
>>>
>>> Rafa

 You

to take a look later