manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From jasvinder.singh@gartner.com <jasvinder.si...@gartner.com>
Subject ManifoldCF and PostgradeSQL Version Compatability
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2018 09:43:25 GMT
As per Documentation in it states that

The PostgreSQL JDBC driver included with ManifoldCF is known to work with version 9.1, so
that version is the currently recommended one.

But as per https://www.postgresql.org/download/ site version 9.1 seems not downloadable
as its falls under unsupported version - Can you suggest what version you recommend
today - i have to use PostgreSQL for Simplified multi-process model using ZooKeeper-based
synchronization.

Also please confirm I have to update configurations in properties-global.xml file and not
properties.xml
file in D:\manifoldcftunk\dist\multiprocess-zk-example-proprietary
As per example in applciation for Single Process it uses properties.xml  to override values

but no where in documentation i see where to update the values for Simplified multi-process
model using ZooKeeper-based synchronization. Looking at  properties-global.xml  file it seems
it has below config so I am assuming it needs to be udpated

<property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.databaseimplementationclass" value="org.apache.manifoldcf.core.database.DBInterfaceHSQLDB"/>

Thanks in advance for help