manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From krishna agrawal <krish.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Manifold 2.10
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2018 16:43:11 GMT
Thanks Karl,

I will take a look at it

But there is the error keep on tossing at manifold log

ERROR 2018-12-01T11:13:26,297 (Job reset thread) - Exception tossed:
Unexpected job status encountered: 33
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.interfaces.ManifoldCFException: Unexpected job
status encountered: 33
at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.jobs.Jobs.returnJobToActive(Jobs.java:2145)
~[mcf-pull-agent.jar:?]
at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.jobs.JobManager.resetJobs(JobManager.java:8449)
~[mcf-pull-agent.jar:?]
at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.JobResetThread.run(JobResetThread.java:77)
[mcf-pull-agent.jar:?]

Thanks,
Krishna A