manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject ManifoldCF 2.12 scheduled for this month
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2018 11:34:04 GMT
Hi all,

ManifoldCF 2.12 is due to be released this month.  It's been a relatively
short cycle since 2.11 was delayed due to Tika and Solr issues, but
nevertheless I think there's enough stuff here to warrant a release.

Could all of you have a look at your outstanding tickets (as always) and
decide what to do with them?  I'd like to pull together a release candidate
no later than the 21st.  Thank you in advance!

Karl