manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Gustavo Beneitez <gustavo.benei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ManifoldCF database model
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2018 11:41:20 GMT
Hi Karl,

as far as I was able to gather information from history records, I could
see MCF is behaving as expected. The "problem" shows when ElasticSearch is
down or performing bad, MCF says it was requested to be deleted, but while
it has been erased from database, it is alive on ElasticSearch side, so I
need to find whether or not there are those kind of inconsistencies exist.

Please allow us to check those documents and make new tests in order to see
what really happens,we don't modify any database record by hand.

Thanks!