manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ManifoldCF database model
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2018 17:27:14 GMT
Hi, you can look at ManifoldCF In Action.  There's a link to it on the
manifoldcf page.

However, you should be aware that we consider it a severe bug if ManifoldCF
doesn't clean up after itself.  The only time that is not expected is when
people write buggy connectors or mess with database tables themselves.  I
would urge you to examine the Simple History report and try to come up with
a reproducible test case rather than trying to reverse engineer MCF.
Should you go directly to the database, we will be unable to give you any
support.

Thanks,
Karl