manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Julien Massiera <julien.massi...@francelabs.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 2.11, RC3
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2018 15:33:17 GMT
After testing it, it is a +1 for me

However, I found a new interesting issue coming with the new Tika
version. I had a jpg file for which some metadata were not extracted
before, like the RedTRC, BlueTRC and GreenTRC which contain
approximatively 2048 bytes of data each. As the metadata are passed to
Solr through the URI, I get the following error : URI is too large >8192

Do we consider it as a "normal issue" or is it worth checking the
metadata length before sending the ingest request ?

--
Julien MASSIERA
Directeur développement produit