manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Gustavo Beneitez <gustavo.benei...@gmail.com>
Subject High performance issues with Elastic Connector
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2018 10:23:26 GMT
Hi there,

I was indexing in production several intranet websites and I realized the
performance was becoming poor (no tomcat restart for two weeks).

After a few thoughts about what  is going on I decided to create a dump
file and review it with eclipse MAT and I observed that the class

Leak Suspects
*org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.output.elasticsearch.ElasticSearchConnection*

had a lot of instances and was growing up and never released. Do you have
any issue related to Elastic? Maybe there is something related to our
version (2.4.6) of Elastic.

I also have attached the MAT report. We have all components "by default",
i.e. neither no customization of any component nor any new one created.

Thanks in advance.