manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Gustavo Beneitez <gustavo.benei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: High performance issues with Elastic Connector
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2018 13:32:38 GMT
you are right, in fact there is only one instance that manages more than
200 MB, with Top Consumers
Biggest Top-Level Dominator Class Loaders
LabelNumber of ObjectsUsed Heap SizeRetained Heap SizeRetained Heap, %
java.net.FactoryURLClassLoader @ 0xed503040 2.437 89.384 212.569.400 89,81%
org.apache.catalina.loader.ParallelWebappClassLoader @ 0xecc5f4a0 3.212
121.744 11.547.920 4,88%
<system class loader> 21.740 938.712 9.264.456 3,91%
java.net.URLClassLoader @ 0xecc27b48

519 18.784 2.762.008 1,17%

   - Total: 4 entries

27.908 1.168.624 236.143.784

I am trying to gather further info but eclipse MAT is sometimes a bit
confuse