manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 2.11, RC3
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2018 16:13:21 GMT
Hi Julien,

This has nothing to do with the new Tika.

It is not normal; it means that UpdateRequests are not being sent as
multipart form posts.  It's going to require work from the Solr team to fix
this problem, however, because everything I do to work around the issue
nonetheless seems to fail. :-(

I'm having a back-and-forth with Paul Noble right now.  I'll update
accordingly when I know more.

Karl