manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release ManifoldCF 2.11, RC1
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2018 12:52:57 GMT
Julien,

Integration tests do cover indexing via SolrJ, and they do succeed.
(That's how I found the deletion bug FWIW).  I therefore need more
information about the specific failure symptom you are seeing before I'll
withdraw the candidate.  If it's a silent failure that's one thing but if
you are are seeing a ManifoldCF exception then something is different
between your setup and mine.

Karl