manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Writing Tests For an Output Connector
Date Fri, 04 May 2018 12:55:44 GMT
Hi Irindu,

(1) The base classes for the tests begin with "Base".
(2) Integration tests include "IT" at the end
(3) The database that is used comes right before the "IT", and there are
several you could write, e.g.: HSQLDB, PostgreSQL, Mysql.

When you use the ant run-IT-HSQLDB, for instance, it runs all tests named
xxxHSQLDBIT.

For the connector projects you are working on, you probably need just
HSQLDB tests.  This is because you're really not exercising any
database-specific functionality.

Karl