manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Irindu Nugawela <nbiinde...@gmail.com>
Subject Writing Tests For an Output Connector
Date Fri, 04 May 2018 12:45:42 GMT
Hi devs,

I was examining the tests written for output connectors ElasticSearch and
CMIS. I noticed  the test classes for CMIS were

APISanityHSQLDBIT
BaseITHSQLDB
BaseHSQLDB
BasePostgresql
BaseUIHSQLDB
NavigationHSQLDBUI

in addition to these Elastic Search had two more test classes

SanityHSQLDBTest
SanityPostgresqlTest

Please help me understand the naming convention of these connectors and
which of these fall under unit tests and what are the classes falling under
integration tests.

I am supposed to write unit tests for the MongoDB Output Connector, what
are the general guidelines for writing unit tests? is there a reference for
writing tests? which of the above-mentioned test classes are relevant for
MongoDB connector. Please help me with my questions. Thanks in advance.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Irindu Nugawela,