manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Irindu Nugawela <nbiinde...@gmail.com>
Subject GSOC 2018: MongoDB Output Connector [Community Bonding]
Date Tue, 01 May 2018 09:21:42 GMT
Hi All,
Please help me become familiar with the community practices and processes
and set up my development environment. I am currently using IntelliJ Idea
Ultimate edition was able to build the project from source successfully.
Please let me know what you all are using.

Also if you think there are small issues that I can fix, that will help me
understand manifoldcf better please assign me one of those.

The plan for this proposal as Piergiorgio stated is the following:

   1. April: Setup development environment
   2. May: Basic implementation for configuring the connector with unit
   tests
   3. June: Crawling methods and unit tests
   4. July: Integration Tests and bug fixing
   5. August: Write documentation, code cleanup, and bug fixing

I will share my progress in the  JIRA thread (CONNECTORS-1490)
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONNECTORS-1490>  assigned to this
project. Thank you very much.

--
Thanks and Regards,