manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Maxence SAUNIER (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Comment Edited] (CONNECTORS-1503) UpdateProcessor SolrCloud and ManifoldCF
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2018 08:42:00 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONNECTORS-1503?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=16447764#comment-16447764
] 

Maxence SAUNIER edited comment on CONNECTORS-1503 at 4/23/18 8:41 AM:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Karl, Hello Abe-san,

Sorry for the time to respond. I was busy this weekend.

So, I have test and I have this result:

*1. Test with Manifold and uniqFields:*
 (attached my config)
 With ManifodCF, literal.f1_ss = ["a", "a"]. So, URP not working.

*2. With http request*
{code:java}
curl "http://myserver:8983/solr/dev1/update?processor=uniqFields&commit=true" -H 'Content-type:
application/json' -d '[{"literal.f1_ss": ["a", "a"]
, "id":"test"}]'
{code}
literal.f1_ss = ["a"]
 So, the duplicate value is deleted. URP work.

 

I miss a configuration on ManifoldCF ?
(PS: I have Solr 6.6)


was (Author: moltroon):
Hello Karl, Hello Abe-san,

Sorry for the time to respond. I was busy this weekend.

So, I have test and I have this result:

*1. Test with Manifold and uniqFields:*
 (attached my config)
 With ManifodCF, literal.f1_ss = ["a", "a"]. So, URP not working.

*2. With http request*
{code:java}
curl "http://myserver:8983/solr/dev1/update?processor=uniqFields&commit=true" -H 'Content-type:
application/json' -d '[{"literal.f1_ss": ["a", "a"]
, "id":"test"}]'
{code}
literal.f1_ss = ["a"]
 So, the duplicate value is deleted. URP work.

> UpdateProcessor SolrCloud and ManifoldCF
> ----------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: CONNECTORS-1503
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONNECTORS-1503
>             Project: ManifoldCF
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Solr 6.x component
>    Affects Versions: ManifoldCF 2.9.1
>         Environment: SolrCloud 6.6
> ManifoldCF 2.9.1
>            Reporter: Maxence SAUNIER
>            Assignee: Shinichiro Abe
>            Priority: Major
>         Attachments: 20170421-1740.png, jira_update_processor.png, manifoldcf_arguments_uniqFields.png
>
>
> Hello,
> [Link to Apache mail archive|http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/manifoldcf-user/201804.mbox/%3C079e01d3d7da%24807b8f60%248172ae20%24%40citya.com%3E]
> When we used Argument option in ManifoldCF for SolrCloud, ManifoldCF add they arguments
on the POST request and not on the url parameters. So, for add a (pre)processor or a post-processor
with the url, it's not possible.
> [SolrConfig updateRequestProcessorChain|https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/6_6/config-api.html#ConfigAPI-Whatabout_updateRequestProcessorChain_]
> [call UpdateRequestProcessors|https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/6_6/update-request-processors.html#UpdateRequestProcessors-Processor_Post-ProcessorRequestParameters]
> [Conf image|https://image.ibb.co/cZC8bn/jira_update_processor.png]
> Solr response:
> org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: ERROR: [doc=file://///srvics01/ways_holding/gestion_ged/gerance/3573/201102081135_ENVOIDEVISPP.doc]
unknown field 'processor'



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)

Mime
View raw message