manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contribution to manifoldcf
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2018 19:48:37 GMT
If you wanted to tackle some of the Italian translations, we have quite a
need for that.  Piergiorgio probably can show you how to do those.  You'll
need to be sure, however, that you always save your files in utf-8 format
or stuff gets corrupted.

The Azure connector is Piergiorgio's project so he would need to coordinate
that development.

Thanks,
Karl