manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Abhishek Kapoor <kapoorabhishe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC] '18 - Add support for Docker - Abhishek Kapoor - TU Munich
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2018 08:35:06 GMT
Hello Piergiorgio,

Greetings!

I wanted to inform you that I finished main parts of the ManifoldCF
Documentation and the Book which provided relevant information for the
Project. Also, I am done with my exams now so can devote much more time. I
will start drafting my proposal from today onwards.

*Questions:*
1. What should be the next steps from Apache side? Is there anything I need
to do before jumping into the proposal?
2. Is there anything else that may provide helpful information in preparing
the proposal?

Please let me know how to proceed forward and I will do accordingly.

*Best Regards*
Abhishek Kapoor
Mobile: +49-15143586760, +91-9873703731
Linkedin <https://de.linkedin.com/in/kapoorabhishek24>

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own
reason for existing." - Albert Einstein