manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Christianson <christianson.m...@gmail.com>
Subject RSS Connection Paused
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2018 17:29:23 GMT
When using a RSS Connection and a custom Output Connector I’m running into
an issue where the first 8 documents process successfully, but then it
seems to pause and not process any other documents. Looking at the Document
Status I see that 9 other documents have processed and there are 2 that
have a status of “Processing”. There is no activity in the logs. If I stop
and start the server the remaining documents do get processed.

Running ManifoldCF 2.9.1 example connected to local Postgres 9.5.5. The
custom Output Connector is a simple post to a rest endpoint.

Thank you,
—Matt