manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MCF transformation connector contribution
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2018 10:51:29 GMT
Hi Oliver,

Thank you very much for your contribution!

To have a legal trail, I usually prefer the following approach --

(1) Create a ticket
(2) Attach a diff to the ticket

We'll then integrate the diff into a branch, and then finally into trunk.

Can you also let us know what kinds of dependent jars the contribution
has?  We'd need to know about not only direct dependencies, but also any
downstream dependencies that may be incompatible with the Apache License.
Usually we can figure this out but it saves time to know in advance if
there are LGPL dependencies (for instance).

Karl