manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Irindu Nugawela <nbiinde...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC 2018: MongoDB Output Connector
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2018 18:05:49 GMT
Hi Karl,
Thank you very much for the quick reply, where can I find the particular model, I think it
is in XML format and I have to convert from that to BSON format within my connector please
correct me If I am wrong, and also please answer this also, what are the activities or operations
that the MongoDB connector need to support apart from the regular document creation and deletion
operations?

Sent from my iPhone