manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC 2018: MongoDB Output Connector
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2018 14:24:03 GMT
Hi Irindu,

Piergiorgio will answer your detailed questions -- however, I think he is
looking to extend the suite of connectors that can be used to allow
ManifoldCF to synchronize documents between repositories.  That really
means there will be both a repository connector and an output connector for
each "repository" we want to work with in this way.

Please bear in mind that ManifoldCF is about documents and metadata, not
general database.  There will necessarily be a model for document
representation when you are writing a connector for a general database that
we would expect people to adhere to.  Piergiorgio can explain that in more
detail.

Thanks,
Karl