manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Irindu Nugawela <nbiinde...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC 2018: MongoDB Output Connector
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2018 04:07:05 GMT
Hi All,
I was able to build ManifoldCF from command line using ant issuing the
commands ant make core-deps , ant make deps, ant build test but the build
fails when I try to build with Intelij Idea. Here are the steps I followed.
I imported the build.xml with Ant Build tab and clicked on build phase and
ran in also tried with All phase here is the error message I got
[image: Inline images 1]

I also tried with maven importing the root pom but the maven build also
fails

[image: Inline images 2]

Please point me out what I am doing wrong here.