manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Piergiorgio Lucidi <piergior...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GSOC] '18 - Add support for Docker - Abhishek Kapoor - TU Munich
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2018 14:30:40 GMT
Hi Abhishek,

nice to meet you and thank you for your interest in participating in the
Apache ManifoldCF project.

What can I say?
Welcome to the ManifoldCF Community :)

It will be a pleasure to work with you and I think that you could bring a
lot of value to the project, not only for your academic career but also for
the next steps ;)

Actually we have a previous request for working on this task that was
arrived before yours:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONNECTORS-1492

Could you please leave also a message on that issue?
Then we can try to understand if we can enable both of you to work together
on the same task or we could split the project in two separated tasks.
I'll have to discuss this internally before giving you a confirmation that
anyway will arrive only when you will apply officially starting from March.

For chatting, no problem, you could join our public HipChat room at the
following link:
https://www.hipchat.com/gOSgu3lH8

It is pretty new and we will publish it later on our new website.
Thank you and welcome again in the community.

Cheers,
PJ

--
Piergiorgio Lucidi