manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Schuch <markus_sch...@web.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 2.9, RC0
Date Sat, 16 Dec 2017 12:34:55 GMT
- checked out the release tag and built everything with success
- ran all tests successfully
- fired up the example and created a rocket chat notification connection
with a successful connection check

the only not ok thing is the broken layout in the example-proprietary
application.
but i had no time to check if this is related to 2.9 or an old bug.
i would assume this is related to the revamped UI in the previous releases.

no vote from me at moment. i'll try the example-proprietary with the
previous release tag and then vote.

regards
markus