manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Luis Cabaceira <cabace...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: S3 Repository Connector documentation
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2017 13:50:25 GMT
Well i have a lot, but i think i need to figure those out myself, giving
the absence of documentation on the existing connector.

I got the connection working with my aws account and key/secret pair. When
i crawl my S3 bucket i'm getting this attributes.

Accept-Ranges value : [bytes]
ETag value : [32d56f4d707362c60bc18b5c62ac0c7b]
Last-Modified value : [Thu Apr 20 11:44:26 WEST 2017]
Content-Length value : [10955]
Content-Type value : [application/x-zip]

I need to figure out how can i discover the path of the files and folder
structure inside the s3 bucket.

I will open a Jira to track the progress and work done on this topic.

--
Luis Cabaceira