manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Luis Cabaceira <cabace...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting Job input data
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2017 09:59:57 GMT
Hi all,

I'm writing the BFSI output connector and i would like it to support all
existing input connectors. I've tested it with cmis input where i can
obtain all the information i need via the getFields method of the document
object.

Now if i use the filesystem input connector, all i have in getFields is the
URI of the document. I need to access the Job data to know the input
connector repository root paths and i'm not finding a way to get it.

Is there a way, in the output connector to access the Job attributes ?

Cheers,
Luis Cabaceira