manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Piergiorgio Lucidi <piergior...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposal for adding an Alfresco BFSI Output connector
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2017 09:37:59 GMT
Hi,

I have created a new component in our JIRA dedicated to the development of
this new connector [1].

You will find also a comment by Luis in the initial issue [2] about the
official involvement of Apache ManifoldCF in the Alfresco content migration
strategy.

Hope this helps.

PJ

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONNECTORS/component/12332945