manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ManifoldCF admin improvements
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2017 14:20:40 GMT
Hi Julien,

(1) Filtering by job ID is possible; this is something that could be worked
on.
(2) The maximum number of documents that the UI displays is determined by a
properties.xml parameter.  We need the limit, though, because some
databases (e.g. Postgresql) do sequential scans to count the number of
records described by a query.  With the limit we can control the maximum
amount of time needed.

Karl