manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal for adding an Alfresco BFSI Output connector
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2017 11:48:55 GMT
Hi Piergiorgio,

I think you are doing a great job expanding MCF's ability to port content
from system to system.  This can only help.

The only concern I have is whether the Alfresco bulk importer can be used
for synchronization, or whether it would be a once-only arrangement.  As
you know, in order for synchronization to work, it must be possible to use
the URL that ManifoldCF creates for each document as an identifier for the
document.  In other words, it must be possible to use the URL to update the
document in the target repository.  Can the bulk importer be used in that
way?

Karl