manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From IJRDO Journal <researchpa...@ijrdo.in>
Subject Call for Research Paper :- Open access Publication Volume: 3, Issue 6 – 2017
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2017 09:10:57 GMT
International Journal of Research & Development Organisation

Website:  http://www.ijrdo.org/

Email Id: Editor@ijrdo.org<mailto:Editor@ijrdo.org>
Dear Author,
IJRDO has published its last issue of May, 2017 and now inviting papers for June, 2017 issue.
The issue includes paper from various fields like engineering and technology, medical and
pharmaceutical research, business and management, literature, humanity, agriculture and many
more.
IJRDO welcomes the submission of paper which meet the criteria if significance and scientific
excellence is subject area and we publish:

-          Original articles only

-          Short communication

-          Reviews, Surveys, Opinions and thesis work

It gives immense pleasure to inform you that IJRDO is now listed in ISSN directory of India,
and offers a copy of journal to its authors.
Our journals List:-
Journal of Applied Science. ISSN: 2455-6653
Journal of Business Management. ISSN: 2455-6661
Journal of Biological Science. ISSN: 2455-7676
Journal of Agricultural and Research. ISSN: 2455-7668
Journal of Mathematics. ISSN: 2455-9210
Journal of Applied Management Science. ISSN: 2455-9229
Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering. ISSN: 2456-1479
Journal of Computer Science Engineering. ISSN: 2456-1843
Journal of Health Sciences and Nursing. ISSN: 2456-298X
Journal of Educational Research. ISSN: 2456-2947
Journal of Social Science and Humanities Research. ISSN: 2456-2971
Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering. ISSN: 2456-6055

You can send manuscript at: submission@ijrdo.org<mailto:submission@ijrdo.org>
You can submit your CV to join our editorial board.
Visit Us at: www.ijrdo.org<http://www.ijrdo.org/>

Regards
Editor
IJRDO

You received this email as a client or subscriber of My Company, Inc.