manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 2.7.1, RC0
Date Mon, 08 May 2017 08:12:26 GMT
I smoke-tested the release branch, after being sure to flush the Google
Chrome buffers (see the CONNECTORS-1423 ticket for instructions), and it
looked good for being able to upload certificates into the local keystore
now for the SharePoint connector, at least.

I did not verify signatures etc for the release candidate itself, but +1
from me.

Karl